Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:54:52 -0400

I stumbled across these two Gundams while looking throught the mecha domain....anybody know what they are exactly and how they fit into the timeline? I posted an inquiry about this a while ago, but no response. The Pixie looks like a more slender, feminine version of the original Gundam, and apparentally is a contemporary of it,while the D suits kinda looks like a mix between the GP-01 and the sentinel suits.The D-Gundam story(Double Fake)seems to take place around ZZ Gundam and Char's Counterattack.
 Any info?

Chris