Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:41:50 -0500

Blackeagle wrote:

> SNIP
>
> >actually that's Dave Deitrich, and he's also famous in on-line Macross
> >RPG circles for setting the standard with his Palladium stats for almost
> >every mecha from just after Macross thru Macross Plus to Macross 7 plus
> >a few side-story mecha.. too bad they are in desperate need of
> >updating(my one bone of contention, especially seeing that in his
> >estimation the VF-19 and VF-22 are virtually identical)
>
> Why in particular do you have a problem with that?

be-cause.. they arn't.. but the RPGs i lay on-line all use the stats
that haven't changed in over two years becasuse they haven't got
anything else to work with and nobody's willing to touch dave's original
stats because they don't wanna step on anyone's toes.. dispite available
on-line infor suggesting that these two VFs are actually quite diferent
performance-wise

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse