Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 02:25:40 +0800

At 11:41 06/06/2000 -0000, Roland Thigpen wrote:
>The worst part is, FASA has made the whole thing cannon!!! Franklin
Sakamoto has even appeared in one of the BTech novels.

        Actually, I'm pretty sure Franklin Sakamoto predates the Khar'toon.
(Nice one -- mind if I steal it?)

        Without going too much into BTech details, check out Charrette's
Heir to the Dragon, which was first published in 1989, way before the show.
Franklin Sakamoto is first mentioned here.