Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:33:42 -0400

I have the first volume of this, and I have a few questions about the story and mechs:

1-On the jacket cover, the Crossbone X-1 has a black-colored chest. However, on the cover, it's your traditional red, white, blue and yellow. Which one is right?
2-I like the idea of a Gundam designed for Jupiter's gravity. Has anybody thought of Gundams for use on planets other than Earth? I know there's a Mars Gundam that the Oldsmobile army has, but that's about it...
3-Are the Jupiter Empire's main suits supposed to take after the Zaku? They have the Mono-eye and everything...
4-What ultimately happens? I don't know if I'll ever find the rest of the manga, unless the guy at Wingzero.net is going to post all of it.
5-I read somewhere that there were scenes cut from F91 featuring the Jupiter empire. Was that guy who sits in that fish tank appear in those cut scenes?

Chris