Jeff Caraway (jeff.caraway@mindspring.com)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 08:10:29 -0400

> Yeah, me too. And nobody does hand to hand in an MS like Char!

Oh man... he ROCKS!
I just saw the first movie this weekend and I was totally impressed with the
physical way that Char handles that Zaku!
Char reminded me allot of Zechs, not only with the mask, but with the agile
way in which he pilots a MS. The speed these two have seems to be several
notches above all other pilots on the battlefield.

I must say... I enjoyed the original movie just as much as wing and can't
wait to see more.
Gundam ROCKS!
Jeff C