Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 08:30:02 GMT

<< >...though Big Mecha, Cool Starships looks like it might be worthwhile...

Who publishes that? (same as Big Eyes, Small Mouths? Still don't know
who publishes it...) I'll have to take a look at it myself (great,
aNOther mecha game co cannibalize...). >>

Yes. In fact, I believe that it's an expantion to BESM. The same company,
Guardians of Order, also publishes licensed games based on Sailor Moon,
Dominion, Demon City Shinjuku, and Tenchi Muyo. There website is at
www.guardiansorder.ca.on