Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 08:02:08 GMT

<<The really interesting thing is the owner said the kits and action
figures sell out in 24 -72 hrs. So it seems at least in my area there
is interest in kits and action figures of Gundam that aren't Wing. The
down side or me is the prices range from $16-$25 dollars and imho that's
highway robbery. >>

Actually, Jason, that's not. That price covers: