Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 23:51:59 -0500

Jim Dulhunty wrote:

> Palladium, isn't that a dirty word. Dave Dunham has a pretty good version
> of the RX-78 for Palladium - http://www.steelfalcon.com/Mecha/gundam.shtml

actually that's Dave Deitrich, and he's also famous in on-line Macross
RPG circles for setting the standard with his Palladium stats for almost
every mecha from just after Macross thru Macross Plus to Macross 7 plus
a few side-story mecha.. too bad they are in desperate need of
updating(my one bone of contention, especially seeing that in his
estimation the VF-19 and VF-22 are virtually identical)

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse