Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:39:19 +0800

From: Mark Simmons <scorpio@best.com>
> I don't have time to take on something like this, but maybe someone else
> might be up for it. Any volunteers for Secretary of Gundam? :-)

hmmm... I wouldn't mind volunteering for this. Particularly since I've done
most of my research on Gundam at the world wide web.

Count me in then. BTW, I like Mark's idea for creating a seperate site for
this (like a super GundamFAQ.com). Would be interesting to have a huge
multi-linking site to the rest of the Gundam sites. :)

Call me Secretary of Gundam then... :P

If you guys don't mind - I'll design and update the website by myself or
with some other peeps who are interested. I need to make stuff for a
portfolio - so this may be an interesting opportunity.

I need help in putting up a search engine for the site if need be... I dunno
much about cgi-bins and such... -_-;

Hmmm...

other qs I'd like to add...

mainly beginner questions:

what is anime?
What is/are mecha?
What is yaoi/shounen ai and why do people hate it?
Who is (character here/mecha designer here)?
What are the MS Girls?

I'll be mounting up the site soon - if anyone has any ideas on how to design
it - let me know... :)

thanks,

Fed