Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:19:59 -0600

> Doesn't suprise me, Heavy gear is soooo blatantly VOTOMS

I guess, but I thought it was very Xabungle, sealed cities, open desert,
LANDSHIPS. Just MHO.

anyway. (with a
>little Dougram)

Ok the Earth invasion screamed Dougram, you can just hear the "We never
approve your independence from our Federation". Quote in the background, but
it still smells like my favorite Tomino show (BESIDES Gundam, of course).

>---Brett Jensen
>
>Jim Dulhunty wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>>
>> >Yeah, just look at the cover of Mekton 2! That picture is also very very
>> >similar to
>> >the Zeta gundam cover of Animag (AKA Gundammag) #1 I believe it had the
>> >same artist.
>> >
>> >---Brett Jensen
>>
>> >From memory Ben Dunn, of Ninja High School infamy, did the characters on
>> the front cover, but the oh so Gundam Rapier Mk.I in the background was
by
>> someone else, whom I can't remeber. Can't go look it up either, since
I'm