Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 22:50:23 -0500

Jim Dulhunty wrote:

> >>...though Big Mecha, Cool Starships looks like it might be worthwhile...
> >>

> >Who publishes that? (same as Big Eyes, Small Mouths? Still don't know
> >who publishes it...) I'll have to take a look at it myself (great,
> >aNOther mecha game co cannibalize...).
> >
> > Trevor in Irvine
>
> Yep. Guardians of Order publish both. I don't have them, been poor
> student scum under the heel of a Liberal government (sorry 'bout the
> politics), but a friend does, and it look like a good system for recreating
> most anime. So far they have also released licensed Sailor Moon and
> Dominion: Tank Police supplements.
>
> As for how well it'd fit Gundam. Not so sure. Mecha would be fine, but
> the ting that catches with most systems is how to do Newtypes.
>
> Jim

i know Palladium has taken some hits for it's mecha combat system but i
think there's would be better equipped fro dealing with newtypes..
probably as minor/major psionics with heavy on the extra sensory and
wit bonuses to reflexes (the Physical Prosess or PP attribute in that
system)

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse