Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 20:35:08 -0700

Speaking of which, where is Anaheim Electronic based at? During Zeta, for
the most part AEUG got their supplies from Granada in the Farside. Granada
is very much a AEUG supporter citystate. If not for Operation Apollo, AE
presense at Von Braun is minimum.

In Char's Counterattack, Amuro headed into Von Braun to collect Nu Gundam,
where it is shown that they have a large MS manuefactoring facility.

In 0083, Anaheim seemed to be based at Von Braun, witness all 4 of the GP
project or derivitive MS came from Von Braun.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]