Jim Dulhunty (s3159706@student.anu.edu.au)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:02:28 -0800

>>...though Big Mecha, Cool Starships looks like it might be worthwhile...
>>

>Who publishes that? (same as Big Eyes, Small Mouths? Still don't know
>who publishes it...) I'll have to take a look at it myself (great,
>aNOther mecha game co cannibalize...).
>
> Trevor in Irvine

Yep. Guardians of Order publish both. I don't have them, been poor
student scum under the heel of a Liberal government (sorry 'bout the
politics), but a friend does, and it look like a good system for recreating
most anime. So far they have also released licensed Sailor Moon and
Dominion: Tank Police supplements.

As for how well it'd fit Gundam. Not so sure. Mecha would be fine, but
the ting that catches with most systems is how to do Newtypes.

Jim