Jim Dulhunty (s3159706@student.anu.edu.au)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:37:01 -0800

>Yep, we're getting a little OT here, but that's part of it. Also, their
>Robotech comics were exactly spectacular either....
>
> Neil

Oops, sorry about the OT.

As long as they stuck to canon (canon? can there really be such a thing
for Robotech?) mecha they did okay. The chara and story and some of the
non-canon mecha did leave a little to be desired. Then again, I don't
think I've seen a satisfying Robotech comic that held to canon. The one
Arctic Press was putting out last year (?) looked okay, 'specially the Fred
Perry 'Southern Cross' story. Nice mechs, and I've always had a soft spot
for the VHT.