Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 18:54:42 MST

>"Enriquez, Eric" wrote:
>
> > Well......
> >
> > I can tell you that I have seen only 5 episodes of Wing and the 3
>Endless
> > Waltz episodes and to my eyes, I still like the look of Zeta much more
>than
> > Wing.
>
> Is it just me or do the grunt suits out of Wing look pretty crappy?
>They
>just look to me very generic. Very undistinctive. I think the series
>really
>needed a Zaku, or even a Dortress (SP?) out of X to spice up the very
>bland
>look of the Oz suits. I've only seen the above too, so maybe they get
>better.

The Leo sucks. I don't think I've seen a more boring mobile suit in my
life. Put one of the happles Leo to a nice menacing Zaku and there's just
no comparisom. I don't particularly like the Tarus either.

On the other hand, the GW submersable mobile suits are rather interesting.
They represent a different take on the issue than the Zeon amphibious MS. I
have to say that I absolutely LOVE the Aires. I hate Bandai for only
releasing an expensive resin kit. We finally seen a good rendition of an
air combat mobile suit (no hover platforms or transformation BS here!) and
the model makers totally ignore it!

>Have fun,
>Al

Having fun,