Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:45:57 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/00 8:18:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Sedusa66@aol.com
writes:

<< Yeah but Robotech was like 15 years ago (Damn that makes me feel not quite
as
 young...) when it showed up on american tv. I personally like the zeta I've
 seen LOADS more than the wing I've seen... But... Would kids agree with me?
 ... No, I don't think so. Wing really was the logical choice to put on the
 air, from a business perspective. 5 superhero type mechas, 5 cute little
boy
 characters, etc.. I wish we had seen Zeta tho... Now THAT would be enough
 to make me break down and buy cable again (Kicked the habit a few years ago)

I still have to see Zeta, though i dont have many doubts over its superiority
over g-wing. Last i saw was 0083 and i loved it (well, im not done with it
yet...about 2 tapes left or so..)

--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime