Jim Dulhunty (s3159706@student.anu.edu.au)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:38:49 -0800

[snip]

>Yeah, just look at the cover of Mekton 2! That picture is also very very
>similar to
>the Zeta gundam cover of Animag (AKA Gundammag) #1 I believe it had the
>same artist.
>
>---Brett Jensen

the front cover, but the oh so Gundam Rapier Mk.I in the background was by
someone else, whom I can't remeber. Can't go look it up either, since I'm
at Uni avoiding writting essays.

But back to RPGs showing tribute to anime shows in their cover art, imho,
is the 2nd edition of the Heavy Gear Tech Manual, which is a dead ringer
for one of the Votoms promo shots.

Jim