Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 20:45:02 -0400

I was wondering....the Wing and Wing Zero employ similar transformation methods which have their Gundam's head facing the Shield "Beak". Out of curiosity, since the cameras are apparentally in the head, how can the thing see straight in Bird mode? Also, how the heck can the Gun fire from the shield anyway? I quess somehow the shield has a built-in visual censor and gun-control systems, which link up to the rest of the Gundam when the shield links up to it.