core@gundam.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:50:43 -0400 (EDT)

Mark Simmons wrote:
> reason the RTX-44 fighting vehicle was developed into the Guntank was so
> that they could start testing the core block and other components of the

Ahh... I was just wondering how half the crew of Guntank get to have a
glorified escape pod, but the other half is left to roast. What's even
worse that when they rewire the control to one cockpit, they chose the one
without the escape pod :P

> Actually, I was casting about for some relatively easy feature idea, so I
> may just go ahead and write all this stuff up while I'm in the mood... but
> hey, if you want to do something in the meantime, be my guest. :-)

No no no you go for it. I am a lazy arse.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical