Alastair Warren (awarren@microtech.com.au)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 09:54:33 +1000

"Enriquez, Eric" wrote:

> Well......
>
> I can tell you that I have seen only 5 episodes of Wing and the 3 Endless
> Waltz episodes and to my eyes, I still like the look of Zeta much more than
> Wing.

    Is it just me or do the grunt suits out of Wing look pretty crappy? They
just look to me very generic. Very undistinctive. I think the series really
needed a Zaku, or even a Dortress (SP?) out of X to spice up the very bland
look of the Oz suits. I've only seen the above too, so maybe they get better.

Have fun,
Al