BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:42:06 EDT

I can post the FAQ on my web site, that should solve space problems. I can
put a noticable big link on my Front page that directs people to the GML FAQ.
If the FAQ's put up as a web site, it can easily be updated. If its possible,
couldn't a direct link to the FAQ be put on the GML Archive Server's front
page, if we ask the Admin of the GML if he? would do this?

I was going to make an FAQ, but found out how big it would be! Its something
that's best done with help! :)

Aaron