Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:52:06 EDT

heero@earthlink.net writes:

<< Errr...exqueeze me? cooler looking? ^_- as much as I like wing, I think
Zeta is
 much cooler. The main thing holding Zeta back in the US is that you have to
see
 the original series or the movies to really understand what's going on. plus
the
 ending is show dark compared to wing. (Kill em all Tomino at his best)

 ---Brett Jensen

Better looking might not have been the best choice of words, flashy might be
better. This isnt to say i dont like wing either, its just not my favorite.

--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime