Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 00:48:18 -0700

Diglettdig@aol.com wrote:

> Well im hardly an expert on the gundam universe, but i was wondering, do you
> guys (insert girl if you wish) think that an older series, say Zeta Gundam,
> would have recieved as much attention as Gundam Wing is right now? Would it
> have been as popular as wing is, although wing is a more "viewer friendly"
> series (ie, newer, cooler looking mecha and so forth)

Errr...exqueeze me? cooler looking? ^_- as much as I like wing, I think Zeta is
much cooler. The main thing holding Zeta back in the US is that you have to see
the original series or the movies to really understand what's going on. plus the
ending is show dark compared to wing. (Kill em all Tomino at his best)

---Brett Jensen