Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:23:40 -0400

Well......

I can tell you that I have seen only 5 episodes of Wing and the 3 Endless
Waltz episodes and to my eyes, I still like the look of Zeta much more than
Wing. I'm sure future episodes of Wing will have much better production
values but for now Zeta is still on tops for me. Flashy super robot types
are good for the younger kids I'm sure, but I remember Robotech doing well
and that show had the same type of military scheme to the show.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diglettdig@aol.com [mailto:Diglettdig@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 3:17 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] do you think...

Well im hardly an expert on the gundam universe, but i was wondering, do you

guys (insert girl if you wish) think that an older series, say Zeta Gundam,
would have recieved as much attention as Gundam Wing is right now? Would it
have been as popular as wing is, although wing is a more "viewer friendly"
series (ie, newer, cooler looking mecha and so forth) as i said im no
expert,
but i was just wondering what you guys think about this.

(and sorry in advance if this has been discussed already...i must have
missed
it if it was...)

--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime