Richie Ramos (
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 01:49:32 +0800

>>I am planning to buy a lot of Wing Models just for experience, before I
>>learining how to paint correct, etc., and I was wondering, I saw the
>>III 1/100 kit, and it said it was a conversion kit. What does that mean?
>This means that it's not a full kit, but rather parts to convert a 1/100
>scale Tallgeese 1/2 to a Tallgeese 3. You MUST have another kit...

hmmm technicvally, that's right...but the HG 1/100 kit of the tallgeese
from EW has all the parts for the conversions...

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard "Richie" Ramos
Associate Editor
Localvibe -- Changing the way you see your city!

contact nos.:
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780
hse: 7231308 (emergency use)

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 02:37:36 JST