Chris Beilby (
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 17:38:38 GMT

>Subject: [gundam] Question on 1/100 Conversion Kit
>Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:10:57 EDT
>I am planning to buy a lot of Wing Models just for experience, before I
>learining how to paint correct, etc., and I was wondering, I saw the
>III 1/100 kit, and it said it was a conversion kit. What does that mean?

This means that it's not a full kit, but rather parts to convert a 1/100
scale Tallgeese 1/2 to a Tallgeese 3. You MUST have another kit...

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 02:30:38 JST