Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:16:18 -0400

Apparentally Toonami will be expanding it's schedule July 3rd to another hour to accompany Tenchi Muyo(A very good OAV and Tv series, although the second TV series is'nt that good). There is also a possibility, I think, that during the premiere of this expansion, Endless Waltz will air, since when Toonami debuted the Rising sun, they used it to show off their new DBZ episodes. I think it's a very good possibility, although we'll have to wait for any word of this.
  Also, did anyone see the Tenchi commercial and give a summary of it, or even a movie file?

Chris