Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:55:40 -0600 (MDT)

Since I joined the GML, I've seen some common questions asked over and
over: where can I buy models, I watched Gundam Wing on the cartoon network
and want to know about the rest of the universe, where do I go for Gundam
info, what should/shouldn't I talk about on the GML, etc.
Plus, I'm sure there are lurkers on the list who are afraid they'll
ask a dumb question so they don't post. That being said,
is anyone interested in putting together a FAQ with all of this in it? We
could then have it next to the signup link at gundam.aeug.org and have it
posted (weekly?) to the list for all of the new fans (greetings to you
all!)
Let me know what you think.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler