Eiji Hayashi (mirage_left4@hotmail.com)
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 09:14:03 GMT

>From: "-V-" <vsze@wwdg.com>
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Live Action Gundam
>Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 23:37:33 -0700
>
>yes, the G is only for the 7th letter of the alphabet since G-Saviour is
>the
>7th ms that developer Jon Saviour made (pretty gay explanation for the name
>imho). However, from the plot summary, it does look like it's the same UC
>(not to mention it's on the official list in www.gundam.channel.or.jp )....
>only that it's on Side 8 (wherever that maybe), and also that there is
>mention of Gaia. But I have not read the Gaia Gear novels yet nor have I
>seen the movie. But even the MS designs seem to be rooted from F91 an V
>(verniers look alike).

The Gaia reference in G Savior most certainly does NOT refer to Gaia Gear. I
think its a planet or colony or something.. been a while since I read the
synopsis..

The political climate is also drastically different than that of Gaia Gear..
I find it hard to believe that such a difference is possible in a short span
of less than 15 years if indeed the UC is the same UC in the Gundam
universe.

Eiji