Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:11:42 -0400

>===== Original Message From Jorge Lee <jorgelee@singnet.com.sg> =====
> How are these little SD Gashapon figures? I am thinking about getting some,
>but am not too sure about them. What extras do you have?
>
>Aaron

They are around 1 inch tall, made of vinyl/rubber(??) and are roughly molded
in the right colours. If you have access to the Gashapon machines that
dispenses it, I must say that they are great (as well as cheap!) for
wargaming.

Can't remember what extras I have at the moment. I'll email you privately with
the list when I get home.

Jorge