Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 23:25:48 -0400

I really love those Gashapon Gundams, especially the SD ones. It all started
sometime in '98 when I chanced upon a Gashapon vendoring machine that was
dispensing stage 1 of the SD Gundam.

Slot in a coin, turn the knob and out pops a capsule with my first SD
Gashapon, Char's Zaku II. I've been hooked since then ...

However, it is very frustrating to build your Gashapon collection solely from
the vending machines. It's nearly impossible to get the complete set of each
stage without getting lots of extras. Case in hand, I've got six extra Geara
Doga of stage 15 while I still short of the Jadg Doga. Hair tearing experience
I must say.

Does anybody else collect them from the Gashapon machines? How about a swap of
extras?

Jorge