Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 20:14:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 4 Jun 2000 21:57:12 -0400, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Do you mean the Limited Grade Model Kits?

they're not called Limited Grade, just Limited Model or LM

Taurus has been out of production years ago while I was fortunate to get a
Leo just a couple of months back from HLJ, unfortunately they don't have it
anymore and I doubt if they will re-release it. do check HLJs Future
Releases if it's included in the re-release of the Gundam Wing kits