Sid JTD (sidjtd@hotmail.com)
Sun, 04 Jun 2000 18:33:26 EST

Everyone here must know about the crazy Us PC game of GUndam, the interative
movie.

I can easily get it from Japan but I want to hear the voices of the original
actors, rather than hearing the fat slob Char in his real (japanese) voice.

I heard its retarded, but still, I gotta play it once (^_^)
Im willing to buy this, or it can be a trade for my new, full CG colored
STARWARS vs GUNDAM comic which shoudl be done by the end of the summer.

anyway thats all thanks again.
SID