Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:22:56 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/00 9:20:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

<< << I am planning to buy a lot of Wing Models just for experience, before I
  learining how to paint correct, etc., and I was wondering, I saw the
  III 1/100 kit, and it said it was a conversion kit. What does that mean?
 You can create the Tallgeese I, Tallgeese II as well as Tallgeese III with
 the same kit(or so i heard) >>

Yeah, but how?

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 01:15:08 JST