Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:19:59 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/00 12:11:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

<< I am planning to buy a lot of Wing Models just for experience, before I
 learining how to paint correct, etc., and I was wondering, I saw the
 III 1/100 kit, and it said it was a conversion kit. What does that mean?

You can create the Tallgeese I, Tallgeese II as well as Tallgeese III with
the same kit(or so i heard)

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 01:12:11 JST