Cantusehtm@aol.com
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:11:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/00 11:46:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<<
 Right now, if I know some anime is coming out on DVD, I wait for the DVD.
More economical. You get both subbed and dubbed in the one DVD, and for less
than the price of buying both sets of VHS tapes, plus the DVDs usually have
some little extras.

 Roland >>

Indeed, as a testament to that,take Cowboy Bebop. Let's see...2 episodes
subtitled for 25$ or 5 eps on dvd,dub & sub,plus never before seen special
session and a music video for $30. Hmmmm........

Jimbo