Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:10:57 EDT

I am planning to buy a lot of Wing Models just for experience, before I start
learining how to paint correct, etc., and I was wondering, I saw the Talgeese
III 1/100 kit, and it said it was a conversion kit. What does that mean?

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 01:03:14 JST