Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 08:57:57 -0700

1, I think. The original Gundam has one openning and one closing song. The
trend of having multiple songs begans with Zeta Gundam, and have persisted
since. But with all of the rest of the series, there are multiple Gundam
piloted by the hero in the same show (Mk. II and Zeta in Zeta, Zeta and ZZ
in ZZ, Victory and V2 in V, Shinning and God in G Gundam, Wing and Wing Zero
in W, X and XX in X). Turn-A Gundam will mark the first Gundam TV series
since the original Gundam to have only one Gundam in the entire show.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]