Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 08:16:16 -0700

Strengthen Human is the term. I've got the feeling that the process finally
got perfected to be applied in CCA. Strengthen Human in Zeta and ZZ are
without exception all went insane, which makes them both strong and somewhat
useless. The kind of Newtype power it takes to drive Psycho Gundam is nice,
but not when it has equal likehood of shooting at your own troop.

The lone Streghten Human in CCA Gyunei Gass is far less powerful then the
early version. He did have better mobile suit and better technology and
seemed sane for most of the movie (Char mention to him that with the amount
of money spend on research, he expects result).

[ Rodrick Su [ ]