Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 02:07:22 -0700

> I'm curious about this Gundam Wing side story...where does the manga
>story fit into AC countinuity, if at all? I find the mech designs
>interesting...the Gemniass and the Aespaticulus(SP?)remind me a lot of the
>GP01 and GP02 respectively, and the Hydra is a very unique design...any
>thoughts on this?

The story takes place concurrently with Gundam Wing in A.C. 0195. at an
industrial colony called MO-V (the base of operations for Treize's space force
in the final battle against Zechs/White Fang towards the end was MO-II, IIRC),
which has been developing the G-Unit in secret.

The G-Unit was conceived with the versatility of mission-specific modules as
its key feature, basically an AC-equivalent of the F-90. A PX System-equipped
G-Unit is also capable of overdrive performance similar to the Zero System.
As MO-V joins OZ during the "lliberation" of space colonies from the "earth
sphere alliance", a faction of OZ called Prize was sent by Romefeller to
destroy G-Unit. Thus was the stage set for a story of treachery, sibling
rivalry, asteroid drop, political intrigue, and high tech race. The story
is
full of Gundam vs. Gundam combat action like 0083, plus transforming Gundams
and constant upgrades.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0