core@gundam.com
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 01:33:54 -0400 (EDT)

Blackeagle wrote:
> >According to Tet, a Core Fighter II is included. But it does NOT
> >transform NOR combine with Gundam.
> >
> This might actually get me to buy a HGUC GP01!

Which of course begs the obvious question. Why GP01?

I don't know what's good or bad about the 1/144 GP01. It's safe to assume
it is technically the same or better than 0080 kits right? So why fix
what is not broken? Of all the MG kits that could profittably be
downscaled to HGUC, I don't think GP01 is the most urgently needed. The
NT-1 and Kampfer, and many Z/ZZ/CCA kits should need an upgrade more than
GP01?

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical