-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 20:56:20 -0700

I still don't understand why they didn't make this kit transformable though.
If the original MG ZZ had those "PLEASE PUT ARMOUR INTO ME" slots, why
didn't they just make a box of armour separate for people to buy (or better
yet, do both!!)

Also, i wonder if they will ever come out with a 1/144 Psycho Gundam MkII
and Quin Manthas as opposed to those weird scalings they had before (not to
mention the ugly molds)