Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sat, 03 Jun 2000 08:58:01 -0700

The games are cool but short. What I love about them is the inclusion of 0080
mecha designs! GM command, (THE GM in my book) Hygog, Zugock E....soooo sweeeet.
It also had some neat extra touches. Did anybody else notice the itty bitty wild
horses running around in the first mission of BD2?

---Brett Jensen