Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sat, 03 Jun 2000 08:50:50 -0700

well the X kits are kind of similar in Philosophy to Wing designs IE: Gundam
Leopard=Heavyarms, Airmaster=Wing.

Also Dragon gundam (as stupid as it is) from G is the ancestor of Shenlong and
Altron from wing. That might account for the popularity.

I kinda wish I'd bought a 1/100 Gundam Leopard Destroy (Destroid?)

---Brett Jensen