BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 23:43:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/00 11:05:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< I'm curious about this Gundam Wing side story...where does the manga story
fit into AC countinuity, if at all? I find the mech designs interesting...the
Gemniass and the Aespaticulus(SP?)remind me a lot of the GP01 and GP02
respectively, and the Hydra is a very unique design...any thoughts on this? >>

Yes, the Gemniass is a very nice design. The kit was a nice one as well. Mixx
Entertainment announced they will bring the G-Unit comic here. Anyway, others
will surely help you with the story, because I don't know much about the
story of G-Unit. Here's a URL to help you a bit:
http://www.gundamproject.com/works/gunit.html

Aaron