-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 20:37:53 -0700

> Rodrick Su wrote:

<Snip>

> > Well, that still doesn't explain the Zaku III Custom in ZZ.
>
> No it sure doesn't. There were a lot of Newtype oddity in Z, ZZ, CCA, F91
> and even V. In 0079, there were quite a bit of Amuro seeing things and
> ghosts, which I kind of like. But in Z onward, the meaning of Newtype
> seems to change many times. I especially have probelms with the
> brain-frying stuffs. Anyway sorry I can't provide more insight. Just
> registering my puzzlement along with you.
>
> Name: Core
> Patient ID: #1
> Room: http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/
> Condition: Critical

The thing that bugged me the most is that in ZZ, the Enhanced Humans (what's
the general term you guys use to describe Kyouka Ningen?) were able to
literally blow things up with brain waves (Masyuma just before he died).
However, in Char's Counterattack, the Enhanced Humans in that movie were
MUCH LESS powerful on a visual basis than in Z or ZZ. Then we have the
Gundams that were protected by newtype powers ala barriers. But Seabrook's
powers in F91 amounted to nothing compared to Z or ZZ (sheesh, those two
made newtypes look like Super Saiyajin!!!)