Sedusa66@aol.com
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 23:31:30 EDT

Jesus christ... Aaron, I asked you to keep this off of the list several
emails ago. Please, let's end this on the list. Please, let's stop this.
Send your negative replies to me PERSONALLY. You've already gotten several
emails from me privately informing you that you are unblocked on this
account. I have no desire to provide a complete transcription to the list.
I just want this to stop, as I'd rather talk about painting models and
characters on the list than continue a flame war that belongs in private.