core@gundam.com
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 22:23:17 -0400 (EDT)

Sedusa66@aol.com wrote:
> something that's starting to annoy me on the Super Gundam is that the
> right hand seems to be loose in the socket... So if I pose the long
> rifle too much it just falls out, really pissing me off when I'm

If a gun weight (or appear to weight) about 1/4 of the weight of the
gunner, I think it's kind of weird to carry it in one hand and pointing it
forward. It's the same issue with MG GP02's shield. And all the weird
top-heavy Gundams in G-Unit etc. Basically Gundam has this weird habit of
physic-defying proportions. Big guns, big shield, big forearms, big
calfs. Somehow it looks cool on a robot, but I can't think of any
animals or real machines with such tiny thighs and upper arms.

Just had a weird though... imaging drawing a Fist of the North Star
character with Gundam's proportions.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical