BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 22:00:17 EDT

This is the last I have to say on the matter and am VERY sorry for posting
this here. This is the only way I can clarify myself to Sedusa66, as he is
not accepting my reply by e-mail (he blocked me).

Sedusa66, Why do you have the guts to e-mail privately, but then block me
from replying to you privately? If you have the guts to e-mail me privately,
why do you not have the guts to accept my reply and hear me out? You wanted
to talk to me privately, but you won't allow me to reply back.