Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Sat, 03 Jun 2000 17:48:56 PDT

Yes, no more religion on this ML (even though the discussion was spawned by
something Gundam related). I must say though, i did enjoy the discussion.
Its refreshing to talk about something deeper/intellectual than what 23yr
old college students usually talk about.

Now, on to the new Master Grades. How cool is the FAZZ Gundam? I have only
seen a pic of one of the super old kits, and it looks like it has
arse-kicking potential, however the crappiness of the particular kit makes
it hard to imagine what a MG would be like. I do LOVE that big Gun and the
ammo belt feeding it. What kind of gun is that?